Ruby follows POLS, principle of least surprise i.e. it accepts both exit and quit to accommodate programmer’s obvious desire to quit terminal. Ruby behave as the programmer’s expects it to behave. This often leads to having more than one way to do the same thing.
Python follows “One right way to do things”. python here explicitly instructs programmer to do the right or the proper thing, even though it is obvious to python that user wants to quit terminal. Python is explicit in everything.
- 11 Dec 2017 Emberjs achieve two way binding with native input tag and discard input helper
- 11 Dec 2017 Ember js concatenate all third party js files present under vendor folder to vendor js
- 10 Dec 2017 Stakeholders agree to the requirement and then later on says this does not serve my purpose
- 10 Dec 2017 Sheet comparison of frontend js frameworks
- 11 Nov 2017 Why is it so hard to develop good software
- 04 Sep 2017 Is Graphql here to replace REST Api
- 05 Jun 2017 My awesome list of english songs
- 29 May 2017 Troll software intern
- 17 May 2017 What is icon font and why use it over png.
- 16 May 2017 Philosophical difference between ruby and python.
- 15 May 2017 Given an array, find number of subsets with k elements, where absolute difference between the maximum and mininmum element is at most x
- 15 May 2017 Automated testing of google autocomplete using cucumber and capybara
- 15 May 2017 How to manage assets in rails, difference between app, vendor and lib assets, what is asset pipeline?
- 15 May 2017 Swap elements in dom by drag and drop.
- 15 May 2017 What are the options with which protect_with_forgery is called?
- 15 May 2017 How to add csrf in ember app.
- 15 May 2017 Sessions and csrf in rails.
- 15 May 2017 Best practices while using ooor gem for making rpc calls to odoo(openerp) from ruby framework
- 09 May 2017 Integrate paytm payment with rails app
- 08 May 2017 Automated deployment on github pages using jekyll themes.
- 01 May 2017 How to add inline image in gmail.
- 01 May 2017 Undefined method `user_confirmation_path' error with devise rails.