Choosing frontend framework can be a tiresome task
We can’t try out every js framework available out there, so while choosing right framework for your next project, research which framework solves the core need of your project for example if your project needs graph templates ,you might go for d3.js and Most common factor comes into play is what framework you are familiar with
While there is no wisdom in rewriting whole application if something better comes up, But if you are starting a new project , there is no harm in researching and trying a better option
While it is not possible to cover every factor, we have tried to cover most concerning frontend technology, Any additions/updations are highly encouraged
- 13 Nov 2017 Sheet, Comparison of frontend js frameworks.
- 11 Nov 2017 Why is it so hard to develop good software?
- 04 Sep 2017 Is Graphql here to replace REST Api
- 05 Jun 2017 My awesome list of english songs
- 29 May 2017 Troll software intern
- 17 May 2017 What is icon font and why use it over png.
- 16 May 2017 Philosophical difference between ruby and python.
- 15 May 2017 Given an array, find number of subsets with k elements, where absolute difference between the maximum and mininmum element is at most x
- 15 May 2017 Automated testing of google autocomplete using cucumber and capybara
- 15 May 2017 How to manage assets in rails, difference between app, vendor and lib assets, what is asset pipeline?
- 15 May 2017 Swap elements in dom by drag and drop.
- 15 May 2017 What are the options with which protect_with_forgery is called?
- 15 May 2017 How to add csrf in ember app.
- 15 May 2017 Sessions and csrf in rails.
- 15 May 2017 Best practices while using ooor gem for making rpc calls to odoo(openerp) from ruby framework
- 09 May 2017 Integrate paytm payment with rails app
- 08 May 2017 Automated deployment on github pages using jekyll themes.
- 01 May 2017 How to add inline image in gmail.
- 01 May 2017 Undefined method `user_confirmation_path' error with devise rails.